Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Oh, tis' the season! Christmas Festivities are in full force around here. The tree is trimmed, presents are bought, and Christmas parties are in full swing! Here are a few pictures from all our activities over the past week.

Christmas tree lighting in Town Square...Yes, we are standing directly in front of a 'snow' maker, in Texas we have to provide our own effects. Fortunately, it was cool that night, and we didn't put the jackets, hat, and scarf on just for the effect.

The kids loved the manufactured snow...I think it was some sort of foam...but who is counting.

Tree Decorating!
We went to The Houston Symphony to see Polar Express.
We had 3 Christmas parties last weekend, but managed to not take a single picture! Oh well. I truly am enjoying all the holiday cheer going on. I have made a huge effort to get things done early so that I can enjoy it more, and not stress out...but I can't help but feel a little bit anxious when I walk into Wally-World and see the huge sign in my face, screaming 15 DAYS till Christmas!!! AHHH!

No comments: