Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dog for Sale




When I got home from the grocery store this afternoon this is what I found. I was not happy to say the least. I think someone is having jealousy issues with the new baby. Let me tell you, he got some attention after this stunt and I don't think it was the kind of attention he was bargaining for.

We got Fletcher from a cute couple who loved him dearly but supposedly were getting rid of him because they had just had a baby, both of them worked, and they didn't have enough time to give him the attention he deserved. Well, I have a feeling that them might have left out a few minor details. Such as he will reek havoc on your home if you don't give him the attention HE thinks HE deserves. Let me tell you, this dog is not deprived of love...Little Man loves on him daily. He is walked every morning, he has a big back yard to play in, he goes in the car with us to most places. And just this morning he was found sleeping in bed with Little Man (which is completely against the rules!). Unfortunately we can't sell him. I think Little Man would have psychological problems if we got rid of him. So I guess we will just 'deal' with it for now.

5 comments:

Gigi said...

Not what you need at this point in your life is it? Sorry honey! I'm sure Kathy would take him! :)

JS said...

AWWW! This is why I do not want a dog!! Too bad we cant have a dog at our Florida rental LOL!! Hope it gets better.

Stephanee&Zach said...

Hey Sarah - good to hear from you on our blog. The singing and dancing was so fun - it is a blessing to watch sisters interact (and brothers). I love reading about your sweet family. Your dog is really cute - hopefully that makes up for some of the misbehavior :) It's funny how we like our dogs less and less the more kids we have. Less tolerance I guess! But the kids love them - they just don't clean up the messes though! Maybe he will mellow with age...

Shannon said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one that he likes to tear trash up for. Landon said to tell Vim that he knows a "nice place in the country" where Fletcher can go live ;)

The Bittles said...

Perhaps Marley is better name for him! Although that might just encourage him...