Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

37 Weeks



The picture is technically from 36 weeks but I am behind on blogging. My C- Section is scheduled and unless I go into labor early we have just 12 days till we meet baby Paxton! And although I don't think you are ever completely ready, I think we are as ready as we are going to be. I mean, there is always more you could get done. Our wonderful friends and family have been a huge help with house projects and keeping Vimmer so we can get things ready. Paxton's letters were hung on the wall last night above the crib and the diaper bag has been packed. The car seat has bee pulled out of the garage and cover has been washed. Baby book has been found and newborn clothes are clean and hanging in the closet. Bottles and pacifiers are sanitized. I still haven't packed my bag yet but soon it will be done. Can't wait to introduce you to our new sweet boy! (Oh and yes, I decided to chop my hair- I needed a change and something new! So far no regrets.)

No comments: