Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Space Center Houston Date

William has been asking to go to Space Center for months! So this week during spring break, we decided to set up a date for William and I to go on and visit Space Center. It had been such a long time since I have had a whole day with just William. I really cherished the time together. William was picked to be a volunteer for a diving show that was going on outside. He got to throw 'treats' at the divers dressed in penguin costumes. Of course he loved it. I highly recommend paying the extra few dollars for the audio tour. William learned a lot and never would have stopped to read all the signs. His favorite thing was landing the shuttle on the simulator. Might have a future pilot on our hands! My favorite part was him wanting to hold my hand as we walked around and the many random hugs I got through out the day. 









No comments: