Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Frio River Here We Come





We made our annual trip to the Frio River this year for the 4th of July celebration. For those of you who know me, I don't do well when things don't go as planned...I don't like 'winging it' and I tend to stress with unexpected surprises (unless of course they are good surprises like an engagement ring or a sky diving trip).



With all that said, I tend to slightly over pack. I like to call it 'Being Prepared'. Hey, you never know what you are going to need when you're out on the road or away from home! Can I get an 'Amen'?



Needless to say, the car was getting full and Vim was getting creative on where our little Superman could sit. Hey, I can take a hint.

2 comments:

the schilps said...

sarah,
soooo fun to hear from you! now i can keep up on your little family. i love it.
even though i hate it, i love blogs...it helps with my inability to keep in touch with people.
take care,
abbe

BIC or POPS said...

my momma she gave me a dolla and told me to buy a colla...but I didn't buy no colla, instead I bought some bubble gum, some yum yum bubble gum...

POPS