Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Plugged In--


This week we were plagued by the FLU!! Thank the Lord that none of us BIG people got it and only Little Man had it. We were also very fortunate because little man only had it bad for a day or so and ran a low fever the other 4 days (it could have been much worse--- the doctor said up to 10 days!! Just shoot me now).

So over the last 5 days, little man has watched probably more TV then he has in his whole 4yr old career. I never knew there were so many 'Dirty Jobs' out in the world or that people get paid to Smash things up. He can quote the Fight Quest commercial and knows that if you get 3 strikes, then you get thrown out of the Cash Cab. So we pretty much overplayed the Discovery Channel the last few days and little man decided he was going to find something else to watch.


Next thing I know he is watching infomercial TV and trying to convince me that I need an Air Climber.

Little Man: 'See Mommy, all you have to do is walk like this...and your walking on Air'

TV: 'You'll loose at least 10in or 10lbs in 10 days! Guaranteed or your money back!'

Little Man: 'Like Nutri-system!'


I think it is time to pull the cord.

1 comment:

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

Poor thing...I hope he feels better soon. Believe me I know what it is like...all four of us had strep throat and pink eye at the same time.