Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A New Family Member

Many of you have heard that we have a new family member and I am not talking about Vimmer. I was giddy like a school girl when he came to join us. He is easily pushed around but steps up to the plate when it is time to contribute to the house work. I find him awkwardly cute and unusually quiet. And although this family member sucks, I hope he sticks around for a long time. Meet....




DYSON! Isn't he cute!?!



I had just vacuumed 5 days before with my old vacuum (I won't mention any brand names) and 5 days later this is what the Dyson pulled out of my carpet and off my floors! Incredible! I never thought I would be so happy to have a vacuum, but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when it arrived. And the best part about it is my sweet husband completely surprised me with it...and not for a birthday or anniversary or anything...just because! I think those are the best kind of surprises, the 'just because' surprises. I love you babe! You have made me the happiest vacuuming woman alive!

SO Dyson, welcome to the family and I hope you EAT DIRT!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

Bring it to my house. I aim to please, so you can come vacuum at my house anytime!!!

Unknown said...

Charles & I got one too and love it as well!!! We got it as a wedding present. One of the best presents ever!!! What a difference it makes!

Anonymous said...

I so want one! I need a new vacuum badly! Hint about this one to Matt for me for Christmas!