Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

How to Make a Ginger Bread House:

First you bake all the pieces of the ginger bread house.



Haha, had you fooled for a second didn't I?
Nah, what you really do...First you go to your local store and buy a ginger bread house kit.



Then you use your imagination and many treats and decorate your house. 



Next, let them dry for a bit. And then (here is the trick--since we are not eating them)...



HOT GLUE the sides together to form a house. I mean why fuss with a bunch of icing and having to wait for it to dry. It was the best advice given to me.



Finally- ohh and awe over your finished creation.



2 comments:

Becky said...

It looks great! You're such a fun mom!

Gigi said...

Oh my....things have come a long way since I was little. We never did Gingerbread houses because you had to do all the "hard" things...bake the cake, cut the pieces, ICE them together.. yuk! Great job William! XOXOXO