Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time Part 1


Merry Christmas everyone! We have had a wonderful Christmas this year and I hope you did  too. We are actually not done yet with our Family Christmas rounds. We still have one more stop this Saturday. But I thought I would get started with the Christmas posts, since I think it's going to take several posts to get the job done.  We started with Christmas with Bic and Pops and the rest of the Head Family.

Vimmer opened his first present and as you can see had to taste it.

This the the family picture we took...or maybe I should say an attempt of a family picture.

The Head Family Christmas


The boy cousins getting into some trouble I am sure.



Christmas Eve we were off to Candle Light service. Vimmer did not want to sit still for a picture of course. I love coordinating the boys outfits to match or compliment each other. I know I am not going to be able to do this for long so I try to do it as often as I can.

We have a tradition of opening one present on Christmas Eve. And that present is always matching PJs for the family. This year we had 'Fish' pajama pants.


Poor William wasn't feeling good Christmas Eve. He fell asleep in the car while looking at Christmas lights and wasn't able to even put cookies out for Santa. He started feeling better Christmas day fortunately. More pictures to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.