Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coming Soon...

Our family of four will very soon be growing to a family of FIVE! Yes- we are pregnant! The little one will be here sometime near the end of September. The official due date is September 29th but I think it will be sooner than that since I tend to have bigger babies. I am officially 11 weeks along and feeling ok. I have been battling some morning sickness but my husband has been extremely sweet and does everything he can to make sure I have all I need before he leaves for work in the mornings. Let me help you out if you are trying to do the calculation. The boys will be 19 months apart. EEK- yes I know. Although it was a big surprise to us, after getting over the initial shock, we are very excited! More to come...

10 comments:

the fishers said...

Congratulations!!

Gigi said...

We are all excited!!!

Jocelyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Sarah! Take it from me... having 2 (or 4) close together is not all bad! How exciting!! :)

KT said...

HOORAY!!! We are very, very excited for all of you!

Becky said...

We are so happy for you guys!

The Reiersons said...

Congratulation Head Family - we are so excited about your growing family!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! :)

Swan Family said...

We are so excited for you! The boys are going to have so much fun with a little brother or sister! Many Blessings!

Melissa Pizzitola said...

Congratulations!!! One question though...why did you say the "boys" will be 19 months apart???

Laurel said...

Just found your blog and look forward to reading more about your sweet family.

Don't worry about the 19 mo. apart. My kids LOVED having someone close in age.

I had my first 2 kids 14 mo. apart, and then #3 came along just 16 mo. later. (So, we had 3 in 2.5 years.)

But ... didn't stop there.

We had our first 5 kids in 4 years.

First 6 kids in 6 years.

Then slowed down the pace a bit ...

Those 6 are all now young adults ... but I have 6 more that are keeping me busy at home.

Laurel :)