Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

20 Weeks Pregnant


20 Weeks- half way there! This pregnancy has flown by so far. It might be the one year old I am chasing around that is keeping me so busy and my mind off the time. The morning sickness stopped around 17 weeks. And I am starting to get my energy back up! I am currently in the process of purging all the closets, weeding out toys, and converting our office to a play room. The playroom will be the first room you see when you open the front door, so it is not ideal but defiently more practical and a better use of space. Especially since I will pretty soon have three boys to entertain and clean up after, one room with all the toys seems much more logical. And yes, if you were reading carefully, and have not heard yet, we are having another boy! We are all very excited, and I know Vimmer and him are going to be best friends.

A lot of people have been asking if I was really hoping for a girl and if I was surprised or a little disappointed. So I will just go ahead and put it all out there for those of you who are curious. I was actually really ok and not surprised at all. I guess I have kind of gotten over the 'girl' fever and really wasn't disappointed this time. I almost even expected it. And we have the boy toys, the boy clothes, the boy parenting books...we are pretty set for this one. The one thing we will need to invest in is a double stroller. So for those of you who have or had babies close and can recommend a good double stroller please let me know. I have one in mind but I really don't know much about them. I guess that is it for now...my belly should be expanding much more pretty soon. The maternity clothes have been pulled out and are just waiting to be used!

1 comment:

Jana said...

awww, Sarah, this post reminded me of when your toy room was to the left when I walked into your house in Londonderry :) Good times!
And, as for the 3rd boy coming...I will tell you what Chip told me when I said "Why do I keep having ALL these boys? I am a girly girl. What is God thinking?"
Chip said, "God knows that there are a lot of girls out there that are going to need a wonderful mother-in-law, and you're going to be one!"
Here's to BOYS! Congratulations!