Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday William!



This past weekend we celebrated William's 7th Birthday the good old fashion way....at the Skating Rink! It brought back so many memories from my childhood days. They even put William in the center of the rink and did the hokey pokey...the sad part was that my poor son didn't know what the hokey pokey even was! The kids all had a blast! Last year one of the boys broke his arm on an inflatable and I was sure that someone was going to break something this year. But surprisingly we all walked out un harmed-- besides a few bruised knees and backsides. I have to admit, I was a little disappointed that I couldn't be out there joining in on all the skating fun.


William, you are growing into such a wonderful little man. I love your huge heart and sensitivity towards others. I love your toothless grin. Your honesty. The way you still come crawl in bed with us every morning before school. Your silly jokes. Your crazy rooster hair in the mornings. Your big hugs that hurt sometimes. Your obssesion with time lately. Your love for math facts. Your helpfulness. How your love on your brother. Your singing in the backseat. Your not so small feet. Those green eyes. And your overall excitement for life. I will never stop loving you, no matter what, and don't you forget it. But most of all, don't ever forget how much Jesus loves you andI pray that you would love Jesus with all your heart.
Happy 7th birthday baby boy!





5 comments:

The Reiersons said...

Happy Birthday William!!!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday William!

Swan Family said...

Sarah, it was so great to see you today! Happy Birthday William! They grow up way to fast!!!!

Amanda said...

Hi Sarah - Oh my goodness, William looks like a little man now! Your children are so beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for posting my blog by the way :) Take care!

Shree Devaaji said...

Happy Birthday William!!!
>>> Shree Devaaji
(Pune - India)