Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, December 2, 2011

On A Road Here in Little Rock

A few weekends ago we made a trip to Little Rock, AR for my cousin's wedding. I love family wedding. The boys had a great time flying and did really well.











Before our flight out we stopped by The Old Mill in north Little Rock. It was very beautiful. I kept expecting a little gnome to come walking out from behind a rock- it was that 'magical' looking. If I remember correctly, it is in one of the opening scenes of Gone with the Wind, I think when the opening credits are running. 





Vimmer was so exhausted from the weekend that he fell asleep in the car on the ride home at 5:30, we put him in bed, and some how he fell out but continued sleeping.  He slept through the night. (we put him back in bed of course)


No comments: