Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Even Superman needs some R&R...



Our little Superman has somewhere in the last 2 days learned to love massages....Yes, massages. Whenever he can he asks for one in the morning and at night. We have a massage table in the house that we put up occasionally. Without even hesitating, little Superman walks in the room states, 'I think I need a little massage' and hops up on the table like a pro...I am talking on his stomach, head in the head rest, and arms hanging off. After Vim rubs his back and legs for 3-5 minutes, Vim asks him 'How you feeling bud?' he says, 'Good, but I think I need a little longer massage.' At this point it is taking all we have not to bust out in hysterics. Little Superman is gonna be some high maintenance kindergartner if some things don't change!

1 comment:

Kirk Head said...

I think that big Superman (uncle Kirk) Needs a little longer massage as well. So the next time the table comes out I expect a phone call. Thanks, KH