Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's that time again...


As many of you know, Vim and I have been participating in the MS150 Bike Tour from Houston to Austin over the last few years. This year will mark Vim's 4th ride and my 2nd ride. The 180 mile bike tour will take place in a few short weeks on the weekend of April 12-13. All proceeds benefit the National MS Society's research and chapter programs. It is amazing to me how Multiple Sclerosis has personally affected the lives of so many individuals. MS affects more that 400,000 people in the US. The disease causes people to stop moving by interrupting information flow from the brain to the body. Honestly, I can't imagine what it would be like to not be able to move or to become blind.


We would both appreciate any donations, no matter the size, that you are able to give at this time. If you are unable to give financially, please do not feel obligated, but I do ask that you keep other riders, Vim and I in your prayers while we make the trek, and especially those with MS.

For more information on MS: National MS Society

To donate to Vim: Vim

To donate to Sarah: Sarah

Thank you!!

No comments: