Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Splish Splash birthday bash

Yes my baby is turning 5. It's hard to believe...and although I am reluctant to make the following comment since just about every mother says it, I have to say it because it is true...I can't believe how fast time has gone by, it seems only yesterday he was a little tike and now I can hardly carry him across the room. Ok, I said it, on to the highlights of the Monster Truck Splash Party.

His party was this past Sunday and the weather for the weekend was not cooperating with the outside party theme. I was scrambling last minute to find indoor activities and crafts for the kiddo's. Thank you Lord that the weather man once again was wrong and the 80% chance of rain somehow missed us. Although a bit windy at times, I think the kids had a great time.

Some Highlights:
1. Slightly over estimating the number of large pizzas needed (by 8)

2. My husband and his friend adding baby soap to the slip and slide so it could be much slip-ier

3. My husband and his friend actually joining the kids on the slip and slide

4. 60 water balloons gone in a matter of 10 minutes

5. Party decoration ordered on line showing up Monday after the party






No comments: