Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Growth!

GROWTH #1: Not only is Little Man growing around here but so have other things. My Mimi gave Little Man some bulbs, soil and a pot at Easter to plant his own 'flowers'. Well, we planted the bulbs and watered the thing, and it grew! Imagine that!! I was actually shocked since normally, if I have anything to do with planting anything, it usually dies!

(PS even though little man has a sweat shirt on, it is not cold outside, it was in the high 80s...this was another time he picked out his own clothes)

GROWTH #2: For Little Man's birthday his Uncle Kirk gave him a 'grow your own butterflies' kit. Well just yesterday, we had 5 caterpillars come out of their cocoons and become butterflies. You can't see them in the picture but I promise they are in there. Little Man was super excited.

GROWTH#3: Unfortunately the growth I am experiencing in my world is the amount of laundry that never ceases to end. It's a vicious cycle.


(for the record, this laundry is clean...I would never air my dirty laundry on-line)

No comments: