Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Made the CLUB!!

It is official! I made the 'meanest mom ever' club just last night! After a busy day of water guns, Go Fish!, gum balls, chicken nuggets and pudding for lunch, stickers, helping mop the floor (which to a 5yr old is exciting), and a game of Sorry!, Little Man just couldn't believe that I told him that it was too late and 'no' we couldn't read a book before bed.

This led to my official induction into 'Your the meanest Mom ever' followed by 'I don't like this family...I want to live with Gigi and Bear!' (the grandparents of course)

I didn't know how to break it to him but Gigi has already been inducted into the 'meanest Mom ever' club and taught me all i know!

***After he calmed down and came back to his senses, of course he apologized and said he didn't mean it. But when he initially said it, it was all I could do not to burst out laughing....i felt more like a mom then ever. For those of you who have not yet made the club, don't worry your time will come...I am saving a seat for ya!

1 comment:

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

LOL! You made me laugh. Sadly I joined that CLUB a few weeks ago when my 3yrd told me that he doesnt like me and that he wanted to live in another home..with his Nana and Popo. I laugh now because everytime he gets mad he says he wants another home. Ahhh the joys of motherhood!