Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 Weeks!

Ok, so if by some strange chance you are counting I am really 16 weeks this week, but I am behind in posts so I needed to go back and updated you on 15 weeks.
So I am starting to get a bump, and my pants are starting to get tight. Strangely though, I got 'morning sickness' on 3 separate days. I don't get it, the second trimester is suppose to be all roses! Oh well, at least my energy is starting to come back. Baby's heart beat is strong and the doctor estimated the baby to be 4oz. Here are baby Heads latest photo shoot.

This is the babies head and the arm at a 90 degree angle, like he/she is waving at us!

Here is the face from the front.

The baby is laying on its back with its arm and the leg up.

This is my favorite one, 5 toes!

2 comments:

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

You look great! I love the toe picture, that is precious.

Swan Family said...

So glad everything is fine and I know you will feel better soon!!!