Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Carving


Sunday we spent most of our afternoon enjoying the glorious weather and carving pumpkins. Up until I met Vim, I carved pumpkins like most normal people do...2 triangles for eyes, a nose, and then a crooked mouth...well, Vim informed me our first Halloween that he had a much better way of carving pumpkins. Ever since then I have been carving them all 'fancy'. This year was Little Man's first year to carve his very own pumpkin! I know, I know, some of you are freaking out...no I didn't give him a large knife and say go for it! Vim cleaned them all out for us and then Little man 'punched' out his very own design and then used the little pumpkin saw to saw it out. I was so impressed! So particular and patient...he sat there for a good hour and a half! Check out all our hard work!






1 comment:

Gigi said...

The pumpkins are great! I am feeling like a bad Mom for squelching your creativity! But at least,as you put it, you were "normal".