Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Festivities...

Here are some pictures from our Halloween festivities...
We had a Pumpkin Carving Party with some good friends of ours...of course my camera died right after this picture, so I didn't get any pictures of the actual pumpkin carving, Stink!
The boy's decorating cookies...
Little Man wanted Fletcher to be Wonder dog, but the cape I found at the dollar store ended up looking more like Bat-Dog...but don't tell Little Man that.
The Police came to our house on Halloween...what can I say, we are a crazy bunch!

The Policeman caught Curious George!


Thanks to school, Little Man learned "trick or treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat...' Of course we nipped that in the bud right away, but in my head I kept finishing the song "if you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear!" I am sure he will learn the rest next year.

William's Pumpkin

Sarah's Pumpkin


Vim's Pumpkin
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

he looked so cute in his costume..love it! Sure do like your fancy pumpkins too. Love you!

Swan Family said...

Those are the best pumpkins I've ever seen!! Great job Head Family!