Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, January 12, 2009

33 weeks!


It has been a long time since I posted an update on the pregnancy and baby Vim, but here we are, just 7 weeks away (we hope). I say we hope because Little Man was 6 weeks early, and statistics show that the second one will also be early (if not earlier). So this week and the next 2 weeks are somewhat critical weeks to us. We would be thrilled if we make it to 36 weeks or beyond. Which would mean it is very feasible we could be just 3 weeks away! Kind of crazy if you ask me. We are of course excited and ready to meet him, but we would prefer a full term fat and sassy baby with a normal, no complications delivery. I also have a few more projects I would like to get done before Vimmer makes his appearance. SO hold off buddy! Stay in there, it's for sure warmer in there then it is out here!

So far the pregnancy has been fairly uneventful. One minor scare a few weeks ago, which we were scared into thinking (by a nurse) that it was possible I was in labor. But all is good...I guess the nurse wanted to keep us on our toes. Talk about good, God has been sooo very good to us this far and I know he will continue to be faithful. We appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers thus far and would really appreciate them these next few weeks as we enter into the home stretch. We are now into weekly appointments. I had a doctor's appointment today and I am already 50% thinned and 1cm dilated. She said that if I had dilated anymore that she would have put me on bed rest. I am now on orders to sit with my feet up, and to take it very easy. We have an ultra sound later this week to see how Vimmer is growing. Look for an update later on! And yes my belly is getting big! (As little man would say)

2 comments:

JS said...

Keeping you guys in my prayers, hoping for a full term fat and happy baby!! Take it easy and let Vim do everything for now. We love you all!!!

Swan Family said...

Sarah, you and Vim are in our prayers. We hope that little boy stays in the oven for at least a couple more weeks!!! Please let us know if you need anything!