Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday to my Baby!

It seems like only yesterday you were being born...now your six! You came into this world giving us all a scare, 6 weeks early. But you were strong, just like you are now and God continued to have his hand upon you. You left the hospital in just 3 days perfectly healthy. Your foot use to fit in the palm off my hand. When I held you, your feet just dangled past my waist. You had me read your favorite book 'Where do Balloons Go?' over and over again. And the only movie you ever wanted to watch was Nemo! From the beginning you have been a picky eater. When we would take your shoes off you would say 'Walkin' around like a bear foot!'. Now your so big. You don't need me to help you get dressed, take a bath, or pour your drink. I love that you still come cuddle with me in the mornings. And I love when you call my name for no reason and say 'Mommy, I love you.' and then go on with whatever you're doing. And finally, my heart swells with joy, when I think about our sweet conversation this last year, when you realized how much Jesus loves you and how he died for all the bad things you have done in your life. Hearing you pray that sweet prayer...words can not describe. William Pierce, I love you and more than anything I want you to be a man who loves God with all your heart, mind, soul, and strength. Happy Birthday sweetie! Just remember, you are never too big to sit on my lap and you will always be my baby!

Here are some pictures from his birthday breakfast (waffles with chocolate syrup!) and his party. For the rest of the pictures, check out Our Pictures!






7 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I love your new picture at the top, The boys look adorable! And Happy Birthday to William!

Cathy Gunderman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy Gunderman said...

This blog made me cry...AT WORK! I watched Taylor graduate this weekend at A&M. These same kinds of thoughts ran through my mind about him as I watched him walk across the stage. These feelings, hopes, wishes and prayers never go change... no matter how old your "kids" are. The only thing that changes is that the list of memories grows longer.

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

Oh my goodness...your blog just made me burst into tears. I can't believe how much he has grown. You are an amazing mommy to him. It just made me think of my boys and all the milestones that are yet to come. Send our love to William. God Bless You

Swan Family said...

Happy Birthday William!!! What a special and fun day!!

Jocelyn said...

What a fun birthday pary! From the look of the pictures under "our pictures" it looks like the adults had just as much fun as the kids! :) Happy Birhday to William!

Stephanee Potts said...

Oh my it does just seem like yesterday that we were in College Station and William was soon to be born. It is a joy to see how your beautiful family has grown! It is bittersweet as they grow up isn't it! Happy Birthday to William!!