Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Offically Boat Season...

So it has probably been boat season for the past few weeks but we hadn't been able to get out on the water until last weekend. Vimmer had his first ride on the boat and slept through most of it! Which I guess is good and means he likes the boat! My hubby has been wanting to try out an 'Air Chair' for a long time now. He finally purchased one last week and was able to get up on it with only a handful of tries. We had some friends of ours, Shannon and Taylor, out on the boat with us and my mom. William got up on the knee board with no problem and after having to sit out last season, wake boarding all came back to me. Yippee! Sun, water, and fun are here!






1 comment:

Swan Family said...

So fun! It is offically summer when I see these photos! I love little Vimmer in his life vest! So sweet.