Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Time Part 2


Christmas Morning---our tree lights decided to short out in one spot. You can kind of see it if you look to the left of the middle. I didn't have time to change them out since they went out a few days before Christmas. Next year we will fix them.


Santa brought the family a Wii, William Heeleys, and Vimmer a fun light up toy. I thought it was sweet that William's first comment was how much his brother was going to love his toy, instead of focusing on what he got. Right after I turned off the video William realized that he didn't just get new shoes, but the shoes were Heeley's. He was very excited. I know, the kids are sooo annoying at the mall and grocery store, wheeling around, zooming past you, trying to knock you over. I promise I won't let William become one of THOSE kids. He has been asking for these darn shoes since he was 3.


William's 'Happy Birthday Jesus' cake. I thought I had a cake mix but ended up only having a brownie mix. So we did brownies with chocolate icing and they ended up REALLY yummy!



Bics and Vimmer watching Pops and William play golf on the Wii. Don't they look sweet and cuddly?!



More to come.

1 comment:

JS said...

How wonderful! Thanks for the little video! William is such a sweet heart, and does the same fall down thing that Andrew does. So glad that Bic and Pops were there. Love you guys!