Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

31 Weeks

I know I always say this but it is true...I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We are just 8 weeks away from meeting baby Paxton! He will be born September 24th- the c-section has been scheduled. I have to say that even though it is very uneventful to already know the date and time of birth, there is something comforting about being able to plan and make arrangements. Especially with two other kids at home. Now childcare can be lined up and family can mark it on the calendar and meals can be frozen. Toes can be painted and one last trip to the hair stylist for a cut that needs to last at least 8 weeks or more. And maybe I can even splurge and get a house keeper to come the day before! Eek! That would be icing on the cake. I still have a list about a mile long that I would like to complete before his arrival. We currently are trying to convert the office to a playroom and the guest bedroom to Vimmer's new toddler room. Paxton will be moving into Vimmer's nursery and eventually the plan is to have the two little ones share a room in about a year and a half. I know many people are successful at putting a newborn in with a toddler but I am just not ready to bite that off. Especially since Vimmer is such a light sleeper.

The pregnancy has been really uneventful and easy this far. They were so worried about Vimmer coming early, since William was 6 weeks early, that the doctor wanted to do all these check ups. This time though I have hardly seen the doctor, I haven't had an ultrasound since 20 weeks and besides a few leg pains and fatigue things have gone just boring. Which is exactly what we want out of a pregnancy! I plan on doing one more post right before the baby gets here! We appreciate all you prayers and support!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm gonna giggle when Paxton decides to come out the week before Sept. 24th and ruins all your plans again. Then we'll know for sure that he is Vimmer's brother!