Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happenings around the house...

Just today little Vim figured out that he can do more than just stand in his Johnnie Jump up!

And here is William showing me how his K'nex birthday present works...

Quick update, Vimmer has had a head cold/allergies (really not sure--- just a bunch of congestion)this past week. Which means sleep has been VERY scares since the poor little guy can't breath well. Last night he only woke up 4 times, and that was a good night! I took him to the doctor in hopes she could wave her magic wand and fix him, but unfortunately I got the answer I was expecting...use a humidifier, saline drops, prop him when sleeping, steamy shower...etc etc etc...But on a good note his 'colic' episodes have seem to become less frequent (I hope I didn't just jinx myself). And when he has them, they seem to be getting shorter in length. He still freaks out in a crowd (which could just be his personality---but if you know anything about his father, you would realize how bizarre that would be), so we will see how we do at Vim's best friends wedding this weekend. My little sister has graciously volunteered to go with us to help us out, which I am eternally grateful for!! He is weighing 15lbs 1oz-- yes he is a chunk. Ok back to packing, got to get the family to Dallas!

No comments: