Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy (Belated) Father's Day


I have sooo many blog postings I want to make but I am sooo behind and don't have the time right now! But I will just start with Father's Day and make posts when I can...

We didn't really do much celebrating on Father's Day this year since my Pop Pop passed away a few days before. I guess I am obsessed with shirts that make a statement because I bought the boy's shirts that expressed their affection for their dad. And a few days later once we got back home and back into our normal routine, I went ahead and had a 'Father's Day ' dinner. We made him a big banner and crown that said 'Royal King Dad'. I think he was surprised.

(they are trying to have serious faces in this picture but obviously it wasn't working)




Happy Father's Day Love! You are not only a great Father but and awesome Dad!

No comments: