Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

i am second

Wow is all I have to say. This a video of Brain Welch, who is the former lead singer of Korn (or KoRn)---for those of you who are not sure who or (what) Korn is, they are a heavy rock band.

And just to give you a little background, wikipedia's definition:  Korn is an American rock band from Bakersfield, California, which formed in 1993. The band's catalogue consists of nine consecutive debuts in the top ten of the Billboard 200. To date, Korn has sold over 30 million albums worldwide while earning six Grammy nominations—two of which they have won. Check this out, it is pretty cool.


A guy who has had it all and tried everything---finds true contentment and rest. Awesome.
Check out other videos at: i am second.

Matthew 11:28
'Come to me all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.'

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That's a powerful testimony!

Gigi said...

No matter which or how many "I am second" videos I see- I am still brought to tears. Very much like the facebook post by the young man who said, "If bonfire hadn't fallen, I wouldn't be a Christian" Wow, our responsibility is to share the Good News. We have no idea who or how Christ call someone to him!