Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One Picture

Ok, so my laptop is still being worked on. I am praying I am able to get a few pictures and documents off of it...I had backed up most of them but still lost some from the October Festivities. Right now I am using a loaner laptop and I can not for the life of me figure out how to open up the pictures off of Vim's camera on this computer--grrr. But I am able to get the pictures off of my camera--the only problem is that I took all the pictures with Vim's camera : ) except One! So here is the only picture I have to show you guys:

This is on the way to Austin this weekend for Vimmer's friend Jack's 1st birthday party! One day, maybe I will get to post some of those pictures from the party.

I will try to take more pictures with my camera in the coming days so that the grandparents, aunties and uncles will have something to see!

3 comments:

Ashley Jones said...

Sarah! He looks just like you.
He is precious as can be!

Gigi said...

He looks sooo big here. I'm glad I held him just last week and know he is still just a baby!

Shannon said...

Holy cow he looks more and more like Willilam!!!