Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Paxton's 1st Birthday

So Paxton turned one over a month ago but I thought I would go ahead and blog about it. The party was small, last minute, and family only. I felt the a small tinge of guilt because I did large 1st birthday parties with months of planning for my two older boys and poor Paxton's party was put together in less than a week. But I have been reassured by many of you that 1) this does not define me as a mom and 2) he won't remember.  I told Vim that this just means we have to do a ginormous party for him next year with ponies, monkeys and a baby elephant ; ) jk.




Not so sure about the hat. 






He loved his birthday gift. I think his favorite part was the stereo.  


Paxton Carl- 
You are God's sweet little gift to us. I love your cuddliness. Chunky thighs. The way you love to eat and rub it in your hair behind your ears. How excited you get when you see your brothers. Your determination. Your blueish, brown eyes. Your fearlessness. Your big teethe smile. How you 'tackle' your brothers. Your open mouth kisses. How you wave 'bye' with just a slight turn of your pudgy wrist. How you love the water and to drive anything with a steering wheel. And that mischievous grin. 
My prayer for you is that you would learn to 'Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul, with all of your mind, and with all of your strength.' Mark 12:30
Love you with all my heart. 
Mom 

1 comment:

Jana said...

beautiful photos, Sarah. Especially love the group shot of your whole family, where Paxton is reaching for the candle!