Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkins with my Pumpkins

Even though it is still very warm out here it is beginning to feel like fall with all the fall activities, decorations, and pumpkin patches going on all around us. We just have to wear shorts and t-shirts to these activities.  Maybe next year I will get smart and I will either buy short sleeve festive halloween shirts or cut the sleeves off the ones I buy. It never fails butI by cute 'I love my Mummy' shirts and then they get to wear them only two days in October because it never get stinkin' cool. This last week we had our first play date in our new area of town. My good friend Becky introduced me to one of her friends from college who lives near us, and she was gracious enough to invite us to the pumpkin patch. All the kids picked out small, softball size pumpkins to take home. Of course my Vimmer wanted to pick up and take home one half his size. 
 
 Fyi- Vimmer is in the awkward smile phase, where every time you say 'Cheese!' he puts on this weird, unnatural smile.





"C'mon mom, don't you know we are tire of the pictures!?'



This one cracks me up...After I set Pax in front of Vimmer for a picture, Vimmer took it upon himself to pull the little bit of hair Pax has up in a tinny pony tail. Pax was not too thrilled. 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

These pictures are so wonderful!! I love how much of their little personalities you captured in each shot. Nice job sister ;)