Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Weekend Fun

On Saturday we dared to venture out to the oh so popular Dewberry Farms. It was crazy busy. We actually lost Vimmer for about 30 seconds. Just long enough for me to feel the panic set in. 













On Sunday we carved our pumpkins that we had picked out at the Pumpkin Patch. 



Paxton never ceases to amaze me. He grabbed a hunk of pumpkin off the table while we were carving and started eating it. I thought for sure that he would spit it out but he kept going and was quite disappointed when I took it away from him. 

We carved Mickey Mouse in to our pumpkin. 

And these are Vimmer's pumpkins he decorated with stickers. 



My first trick-or-treat-ers.

I finally gave in this year and let William be a ninja. He has always wanted to be one but I have always said no. I have a hard time wanting my kids to dress up as a 'killer'. I never want to glorify that. And I promise I am not judging- it is just something I have been convicted of. 

Vimmer had the option of a fireman, doggie, or spiderman costume. He of course wanted nothing to do with them and decided last minute that he wanted to be Bibleman. And this is the costume that he 'designed' himself. 

Paxton was a fireman but didn't want to wear his hat. Group shots of the boys have become more and more challenging. 


Off to trick-or-treat! 

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

so fun! and that is a great family picture of you guys in the pumpkin patch! Absolutely LOVE Bibleman and his costume creation!!