Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Celebration Part 2

This past weekend my husband continued on with my week long birthday celebration and we had several good friends down to our river house for festivities. Our age definetly showed this weekend, on Friday night we were all in bed by 11:30 and on Saturday night, the girls went to bed around 12 and the guys weren't too far behind, coming to bed at 1am. Overall the weekend was very relaxing the enjoyable. The girls had breakfast cooked for them on Saturday morning by the men, and then we were off to town to get pedi/manis. Tons of snacking went on...but that is to be expected with 3 pregnant ladies. Thanks everyone who came out to celebrate, I hope you had as good of a time as I did!
Sist'as

The group cooling off

The Pregos
A major highlight of the weekend was that Little Man got up on his wake board for the first time! I am so proud of him, Vim expects he will be doing flips next summer...I think he might be expecting a little too much but hey, its a goal!


No comments: