Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Surfin' USA

We have so many things going on right now...I have a ton of blog posts I want to make but not a ton of time. Soooo, here it goes...

This past weekend we went to Austin for our dear friends, Jordan and Anne, couples baby shower. While we were there, we spent some time out on Lake Austin because if you know anything about Anne and Jordan (or even my husband and I) we are all water rats. We spend most weekends and any free time on the water, wake boarding, surfing and swimming during the summer. Before going, we decided it was time that Little Man got his own wake board. He tried several times to get up but has not mastered it yet. I am very confident though that in the very near future I will blogging about him wake boarding.

Anywayyyy, so a few years ago we got Little Man out on the surf board with Vim. And Little Man decided that it was time to get out there again. He wake surfed with Vim and with Jordan and had a great time.




No comments: