Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rumors!? Secrets!?



Yes yes, the rumors are true! We are expecting! I am 11 weeks and due March 1, 2009. Surprisingly, I have only had some nausea and the 'throw-up fairy' has not visited me. Which is great, since I was sick the first 4 months with William. Of course I have been pretty exhausted and I would have thought I had mono if I didn't know I was pregnant. Eating has been a chore, my appetite has gone down, and I can only eat small portions at a sitting. But I have to eat just about every 2 hrs or I get a huge headache. Needless to say I am tired of eating.

No real noticeable bump yet. I just feel fat and bloated. William is very excited of course, and is kind of obsessed with tummies right now. He will rub on just about any ones belly (male or female) so don't be alarmed if he does it to you! He says he would like to have a brother so he could help him beat up Vim with wrestling, but he also thinks it would be a good idea to have a sister so that Mom had someone to hang out with during 'boy time'. Just to clarify we are not having twins. Next week we go in and should be able to hear the heart beat.

Dad is of course also ecstatic. He really has been a prince in understanding how tired I am...he comes home just about every night from work, does the dishes, plays with William, bathes him, and gets him to bed. He really is trying to make life easier for me right now. He has been so patient with me over the last few weeks...thank you love!!

I will of course keep you posted on all the baby news. Here is our ultra sound at 9 weeks. The baby is laying side ways, the head is on the right, and the feet are on the left.

4 comments:

the fishers said...

Congratulations!!! I have to admit I had already heard the secret, but didn't know if I could actually let on that I had heard the secret so thanks for clearing everything up. We are really excited for you guys! Bring on the babies!

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

CONGRATS...to you and your family. What a blessing!! I love the shirt William is wearing...so cute! Take Care and rest as much as you can! Lots of love,

Stephanee&Zach said...

Oh my!! What wonderful news Sarah!! I am so thrilled for your new little blessing, and the miracle of a new little life never ceases to amaze me - especially when you see the little head and feet, etc, on the unltrasound. I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy and extra energy. What a sweet, precious time!!!

Nicci said...

Congrats! I just heard the secret yesterday! I am so excited for you guys! Guess this means you have 5 more years of MOPS ;)