Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Arts and Crafts



After completing the 3 canvases for Vimmer's room, I didn't want Little Man to feel left out so I thought I would do one bigger canvas for his room. This one took a little more time due to the details, but overall I am pleased with the outcome. I used a different type of letter on his, this one is flat and wooden (also 1.99 at Hobby Lobby). But instead of gluing it flat, i raised it with some little wooden squares to give it a 3 dimensional look. His room is camouflage, hence the way the canvas is painted. I cheat for some of the straight lines and use painters tape and the stars were traced and then painted. The best part is I spent less than $10 to make this!

*** For those of you wondering, yes I am STILL pregnant. 37weeks with no real update.

3 comments:

Swan Family said...

Are you serious??? Okay you better open a craft store sista!!

Becky said...

Love it- That is so neat!

Jaclyn said...

I love that you are painting canvases! I just started painting a couple of months ago and love it! (I also cheat and use the painters tape : ) You could totally sell your work...I am impressed!