Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Update- 38 Weeks!

I cannot believe we are at 38 weeks and still no baby! We went to the doctor today and found out that I am still a little over 3cm which is hard to believe. But she did say that the baby has moved down more and is 0 station. She said my membranes are 'bulging' (Sounds lovely, huh?) and went ahead and scrapped my membranes again to try and get my body to go into labor in the next few days. One comforting thing she told me is that most women that are in my situation tend to have their water break before they get to the hospital...yippee. She advised me to have towels handy. I can see it now 'Clean up, isle 4.' We went ahead and scheduled an induction for early next Thursday morning. So come 'Hell or high water' as my grandmother would say, we will have a baby, at the most, in 9 days. Finally! We are so excited. We will be sending out emails and text messages. And the plan is to take the laptop to the hospital so we can update our blog also. So we will let you all know whenever little Vimmer makes his appearance.

2 comments:

The Reiersons said...

We can't wait to see pics of Baby Vim - we'll be thinking about you tomorrow!

Crystal Salinas-Valdez said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow for the arrival of your new little bundle of joy.