Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Groundhog's Day to us!

Vim and I were 'blessed' with a stomach virus yesterday. Mine started around 4am and Vim's around lunch time. It was horrible. I mean H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Fever. Chills. And all the other grotesque sickness you can imagine. I kept praying, please don't let me go into labor right now...I can't imagine being in labor and dealing with a stomach virus at the same time.

We eventually had to call for back up, Little Man was hungry and had watched Alvin and the Chipmunks twice. Fortunately we have family close and both our mom's were willing to make the drive in. My mom 'won' the lucky coin toss and headed over. When she got to the house it was dark and Little man was sitting in front of the TV...Fletcher had not been let out in several hours, blankets and cups were all around. Lets just say Vim and I were down for the count. Both in bed, next to each other...talk about romantic. We couldn't even get ourselves some Tylenol let alone feed, bath and care for Little Man. Poor guy had to feel neglected. I kept telling them to wash their hands every time I saw them...they did not want to get the 'YUCKS'. My mom Lysol-ed down the bathroom, got Little Man fed, bathed and to bed and got us some fluids and Tylenol. We are still not 100%, but at least I am sitting up today, re-cooping. Now I am just praying that Little Man and my Mom don't get it....I have been waiting all day by the phone to see if the nurses office from school calls to say she has a sick one.

On the other hand, our doctor's appt has been rescheduled to tomorrow. So I will let you know how everything goes. So much for her crystal ball, I am still pregnant : ) I will try to post pictures of the babies room too.

So did the groundhog see his shadow??

1 comment:

The Reiersons said...

We hope y'all feel better soon - can't wait to see Little Vim's room and of him when he arrives!