Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!


Last week was Vim's birthday. His day was started with breakfast in bed, cards, and presents. We celebrated by having Mexican food with our good friends the Allen's. I made the cake and I am not baker by any means. The thing about baking that gets me upset is that you have a vision for how something will turn out and no matter how hard I try it looks like a 4 year old did it. I just don't have enough patients or a steady enough hand...oh well- at least the effort and love was put into it.


I don't know why, but it never gets old to see someone get sung too by all the waiters in a Mexican restaurant with a sombrero on!

Happy Birthday babe- I love you!




(Haha--got to love this picture of Matt!)

2 comments:

Blogger Identity said...

hay...
You have great Family, you're my inspiration. I happy reading Your post about Your Children birthday.

Sincerely...
Blogger Identity

Anonymous said...

Ok, these photos crack me up! But I thought your cake tasted good AND looked great! Kudos on putting the airplane on it! Mine would never have turned out like that.