Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

When the Cats Away, The Mice Will Play!

Dad went hunting last weekend so we had a fun filled weekend. It started on Friday when I picked William up from school. It was cold and rainy, so we headed to Starbucks for a hot chocolate and coffee. I have never taken William for hot chocolate before so it was a real treat! Then we had pizza and watched Mary Poppins that night. William got to sleep in the bed with me---he was super excited about this. For breakfast Saturday morning we had homemade waffles...Yum! For lunch we went to Chick-Fil-A and then we headed to the new museum down the road. We had been before but still checked out the frogs and giant dinosaur bones,





the frozen ice wall...



But they had added a new feature to the museum. The GyroExtreme. And William HAD to try it out. I glad he is so outgoing and not affraid of much.






I did something like it when I was younger but I know for sure I would be loosing my lunch if I tried it now. That evening Bics (Vim's mom) came and stayed with us. This was a real treat for me since she bathed and put the kiddos to bed for me! It was a fun weekend and I enjoyed the special time with my boys and I very much enjoyed when daddy returned Sunday!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks like you had fun! We'll have to plan something while the guys are away on the retreat.