Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year (only 12 days late)!

My middle sister, Shannon, and her husband through a New Year's Eve party at my parents house while they were in town. Almost all of my Dad's side of the family came in town and we did a joint New Years and Christmas celebration. Here are all the cousins (we are only missing Amanda and Luke) with Mimi.


Us!



My parents and sisters.


My sweet cousin Anna. Everytime we get together we have to take a picture together...it's a tradition.


Vim and William getting down on the dance floor. Showing off the infamous move!





And then we pulled Rock Band out! Have I mentioned how much I love rock band??



I get to channel my inner rocker!


The later it got, the crazier it got. We had unexpected guest show up...



She made her rounds to all the guests. Wishing them all a Happy New Year.





And my dear sweet Mimi puts up with all of our shanangins!


Happy New Year!

No comments: